Training Courses at Intellisoft Training Pte. Ltd. are governed by the following Terms & Conditions for Individuals / Companies.
Individual / Company Registration:
- Intellisoft Training Pte Ltd (Intellisoft) will apply WSQ Grant for registered participants (if eligible).
- SSG will inform Intellisoft about the amount of training grant approved, subject to their terms and conditions.
- Intellisoft will invoice you/company for the NET Fees (balance payment from the full course fee, after subtracting the approved WSQ grant amount, if any).
- Eligible Individual Singaporeans can submit SkillsFuture Claim to offset the NET Fees before the course start date or else pay it using PayNow / Internet Banking.
WSQ Grants Eligibility, Assessment & Attendance:
- WSQ Grants are provided by SSG, based on company / individual eligibility and funding criteria.
- To qualify for the WSQ Grant, a participant must attain at least 75% attendance and pass the assessment at the end of the training.
- One Assessment Fee is already included in the course fee. Any subsequent retest will be charged at an additional cost of S$80.
Transfer / Withdrawals / Data Protection:
- After successful Registration, any No Show on the training date shall be fully charged.
- Withdrawal / Cancellation Policy
- More than 2 Weeks before the course start: Administrative charge of S$150 applies.
- Less than 2 Weeks before the course start: Liable for 100% of the course fees.
- Transfer Policy: Any request to transfer to another intake must be sent in writing to email@example.com. Transfer requests are subject to Management Approval and must be received 2 weeks before the course start date to avoid incurring additional charges.
- Intellisoft Training reserves the right to postpone/cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. If such cases, a notification email will be sent to you at least 3 days before course commencement.
- Intellisoft Training reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice or to cancel / re-schedule the class or change the venue as and when it considers appropriate, or the circumstances so require. Intellisoft Training’s decision is final.
- Data Protection: We do not share your personal particulars, except for complying with the Grant processing required by SSG or to assist in the assessment requirements by ICDL Asia. By completing the registration, you agree to receive information about training services provided by Intellisoft, including (but not limited to) offers, promotions and information about new courses, via newsletter, email, text messages & telephone call. Further, you agree for Intellisoft Training to provide participants’ email and required personal particulars to ICDL Asia for the purpose of Assessment & Certification, where required.
If you have any questions, please get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +65 6252-5033.