Course Duration for Microsoft Project 2016 Training : 2 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
Singaporeans above 25 years can use their SkillsFuture Credits for this training course. Contact us for more information on how to apply for this SkillsFuture Grant.
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|11, 12 Oct 2018|
|10, 11 Dec 2018|
Course Duration: 2 Days
Target Audience: Beginner and Professional are welcome to join the course. Those with project management background will have an advantage but not a must.
Prerequisites: Need to possess the knowledge of basic PC.
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Microsoft Project 2016.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and basic knowledge of managing projects.
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand the key concepts relating to managing projects.
- Use Microsoft Project 2016 to create a new project and maintain an existing project.
- Create and schedule tasks; add project constraints and deadlines.
- Assign costs; create and assign resources to tasks.
- View the critical path, monitor progress, and reschedule work.
- Prepare and print outputs, including charts and reports.
Benefits of Project Training:
- Covers the key skills needed to use project planning applications.
- Certifies best practice in effective project planning with Microsoft Project 2016.
Improve productivity and efficiency of the Project Manager & Project Team with Quicker Decision Making with Useful, Meaningful Reports.
|Module 1: Project Management Tools
Module 2: Project Creation
Module 3: Tasks
|Module 4: Resources and Costs
Module 5: Project Monitoring
Module 6: Prepare Outputs
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
Excellent trainer! Information for the course in 2 days span is just enough for one to digest. – Nakano Singapore
Systematic & detailed training program. Relevant examples are given by the trainer. I am fully satisfied with this training. – DCrypt
Bottom-up approach to the course. Practical hands-on sessions. I will apply Project planning & Resource Management at my workplace. – Hong An Engineering
Practical exercises & Mock test helped a lot to revise whole training program. Class strength is ok. Trainer was able to attend each & every student. – Harris Pye Singapore
Good teaching & nice service by staff members. Pace is good. Very informative study material provided. Excellent examples are given by the trainer. Highly impressed thanks Intellisoft. – Nustar Technologies