Course Duration for Microsoft Word 2010 Training : 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
Course Overview: WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Prerequisites: Need to possess basic knowledge in word.
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Advanced Word Skills.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a pre-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic Word training, as the Advanced Word Processing requires the candidate to use the word processing application to produce advanced document outputs.
Module 1: Formatting
- Text – apply text wrapping options for graphical objects, use find and replace options, use paste special options
- Paragraphs – apply line spacing within paragraphs, apply/remove paragraph pagination options, apply/modify outline numbering in multi-level listsStyles – create, modify, update a character and paragraph style
- Columns – apply and change multiple column layout, insert/delete a column break
- Tables – apply a table auto format, merge/split cells in a table, change cell margins/alignment/text direction, sort data by one column/by multiple columns, convert delimited text to a table and vice versa
Module 2: Referencing
- Captions, Footnotes and Endnotes – add/delete a caption label, change caption number format, insert/modify footnotes and endnotes, convert a footnote to an endnote and vice versa
- Reference Tables and Indexes – create/update a table of contents and figures, mark/delete an index: main entry/sub entry, create/update an index based on marked index entries
- Bookmarks and Cross-References – add/delete a bookmark, create/delete a cross-reference, add a cross-reference to an index entry
Module 3: Enhancing Productivity
- Using Fields – insert/delete fields like: author, insert a sum formula field code in a table, lock/unlock/update a field
- Forms, Templates – create/modify a form using available form field options, add help text to a form field, protect/unprotect a form, modify a template
- Mail Merge – edit/sort a mail merge recipient list, insert ask, if…then…else… fields, merge a document with a recipient list using given merge criteria
- Linking, Embedding – insert/edit/remove a hyperlink, link data from a document/application and display as an object/icon, update/break a link, embed data into a document as an object, edit/delete embedded data
- Automation – apply automatic text formatting options, create/modify/delete automatic text correction entries, create/modify/insert/delete automatic text entries, record a simple macro, run/assign a macro to a custom button on a toolbar
Module 4: Collaborative Editing
- Tracking and Reviewing – turn on/off track changes, accept/reject changes in a document, insert/edit/delete/show/hide comments/notes, compare and merge documents
- Master Documents – create a new master document by creating sub documents from headings, insert/remove a sub document, use text outline/navigator options
- Security – add/remove password protection for a document: to open/to modify, protect a document to only allow tracked changes or comments
Module 5: Prepare Outputs
- Sections – create/modify/delete section breaks, Change page orientation/page vertical alignment/margins for sections
- Document Setup – apply different headers and footers to sections/first page/odd and even pages, add/modify/remove a watermark
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call us at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.