We are pleased to inform you that Intellisoft Training Courses have been approved for support under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). Check the next intake for WSQ courses seat for the training!
What is UTAP Funding?
Are you are a member of NTUC member? NTUC members can enjoy Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) for Intellisoft Courses. UTAP can be used to bear the cost of the unfunded course fee support after the government grants*.
How much can I Claim from UTAP?
With UTAP, NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support (capped at $250 or $500) each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP – this is excludes the miscellaneous fees such as SkillsFuture credit, WSQ Funding & other government subsidies.
For example: NTUC member, Singaporean – 42 years old, sign up for the WSQ Funded Basic-Intermediate Excel Certification Training at Intellisoft.
- WITH SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT
- WITHOUT SKILLSFUTURE CREDITS
Non-Singaporean/PR NTUC Members can also enjoy this UTAP FUNDING!
Anyone can become a member*. To sign up for the NTUC membership, you need to be a minimum 16 years of age with valid NRIC/FIN number.
*This excludes personnel from the Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prison Service or Auxiliary Police bodies (Cisco, AETOS and SATS) and foreign domestic workers.
How to be NTUC Member? What is the eligibility for UTAP Funding?
Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout the whole course duration, and at the point of claim
- Must be enroll at Intellisoft training course to which the training must commence within the supported period – from 7 June 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- The course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s) (if any)
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
What Intellisoft Courses can I enroll under UTAP Funding?
Microsoft Office (Basic/Intermediate Level) – 2 Days Training
- Basic-Intermediate Excel 2016 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate Excel 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate PowerPoint 2016 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate Word 2016 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate Word 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate Access 2016 Certification
- Basic-Intermediate Access 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Microsoft Project 2016 Certification
Microsoft Office (Advanced Level) – 3 Days Training
- Advanced Excel 2016 Certification
- Advanced Excel 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Advanced PowerPoint 2016 Certification
- Advanced PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Advanced Word 2016 Certification
- Advanced Word 2019/Office 365 Certification
- Advanced Access 2016 Certification
- Advanced Access 2019/Office 365 Certification
Adobe Creative Suite – 3 Days Training
Digital Marketing/ Web Design
- ICDL Digital Marketing Certification – 2 Days
- NICF Web Design With WordPress – 3 Days
- Social Media Marketing Masterclass -3 Days
Soft Skills- 2 Days
- Communicate with Confidence (Communication Skills)
- Deliver Impactful Business Presentations (Presentation Skills)
ICDL Insights: IoT / Cloud – 1 Day
Python/ Power BI (No WSQ Funding) – 2 Days Training
Ready to get started? Register Now & Confirm your seat on the next training!
For more information, call us at 6252-5033 or email us at email@example.com.
See you in class!