Course Duration for Standard Module – IT Security Training : 2 days
Course Overview WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Course Duration : 2 Days
Target Audience : For beginner and professional who are in need of key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy and identity hackers.
Prerequisites : Need to possess basic knowledge of computers.
Certification : Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy and identity theft.
- Protect a computer, device, or network from malware and unauthorised access.
- Understand the types of networks, connection types, and network specific issues, including firewalls.
- Browse the World Wide Web; communicate on the Internet securely.
- Understand security issues related to communications, including e-mail and instant messaging.
- Back up and restore data appropriately and safely; securely dispose of data and devices.
Benefits of IT Security Training:
- Covers the skills needed to understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy, and identity theft.
- Certifies best practice in IT security.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
Course Outline for IT Security Certification Training
|Module 1: Security Concepts
Module 2: Malware
Module 3: Network Security
|Module 4: Secure Web Use
Module 5: Communications
Module 6: Secure Data Management
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.