Course Duration for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Training : 2 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
Singaporeans above 25 years can use their SkillsFuture Credits for this WDA Approved PowerPoint training course in Singapore
Contact us for more information on how to apply for this SkillsFuture Grant.
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|26, 27 Jul 2018|
|18, 25 Aug 2018|
|10, 11 Sep 2018|
|29, 30 Nov 2018|
Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details on Funding, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure for SDF
Basic PowerPoint Training Course Overview:Course Duration: 2 Full DaysTarget Audience: For beginner users of PowerPoint as well as experienced professionals who need good Basic-Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce great looking presentations that pack a punch!Prerequisites: Must have the basic knowledge of working with Computers, Files, Folders etc. No specific knowledge is required. This is a beginner to intermediate level PowerPoint course.We also offer PowerPoint at Advanced Level. Check course outline of Advanced PowerPoint 2013 OR Advanced PowerPoint 2016 training.
Ideal Learners’ Profile for the PowerPoint Training Course:
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software easily.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite.
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training.
This course provides you with internationally recognized Certification:Successful participants will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate in Presentation Skills upon completion of the PowerPoint Training course.
This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore.
Student must clear an online assessment at the end of the PowerPoint Training course to qualify for this International Certificate.
PowerPoint Training Course Objectives:
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in planning your presentations.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply basic chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams to be placed within PowerPoint Slides.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features in Slides.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data anywhere in a PowerPoint Slide.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show easily.
Benefits of Learning PowerPoint Training
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Proves mastery of the most popular Presentation application in the world.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations that can wow the audience!
- Improves user’s productivity and makes working with PowerPoint features fun and easy.
Course Outline for PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training
The PowerPoint Training at Intellisoft is very practical, hands-on, and to the point. The PowerPoint trainer will show you how to use the most important features of Microsoft PowerPoint, and how to apply them to make an impressive presentation.
Everything, from the basics – slide design, colour, background, font, bullets, titles, slide templates, slide shows, slide effects, inserting images, inserting videos, printing slides, creating handouts, working with slide masters and choosing different slide layouts will be covered in detail.
The practice of learning PowerPoint by doing is extremely beneficial for our participants. They love this step by step, practical approach because as adults, we learn best when we try it on our own.In the PowerPoint training workshop at Intellisoft, we provide a dedicated laptop to each and every participant. We also provide you with an official handbook, which details each and every step to get things done within PowerPoint.
It also has several exercises and self assessment challenges for you to practice the skills, and test your knowledge in PowerPoint. By doing this, your skills in Building Professional Presentation improves, and you learn an important skill that is highly valued in the workforce! Learn Top 5 Tips For Creating Great PowerPoint Presentations in this article written by our founder Mr. Vinai Prakash.
How to Register for PowerPoint Training:
Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat for your PowerPoint workshop shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Past Participants who attended PowerPoint Training at Intellisoft say this:
Simple & Organized topics are much relevant to my job. It will increase my speed & efficiency in creating beautiful Presentations.
– Paul, The Idea Lab
The PowerPoint Trainer is very experienced and helped me to understand how to get the maximum out of PowerPoint with simple techniques and shortcuts. It’s quite helpful to do presentations without much effort now. Extremely productive class. Worth attending. – Victor
As a Marketing Person, I would really recommend this useful training for effective PowerPoint Presentations.
– Mr. Lim, Diners Club
Good interactions with fellow participants, the trainer is so helpful. In just 2 days, I have learnt from zero to so many things within PowerPoint. My last presentation exercise was simply amazing. I am surprised myself by the amount of professionalism that I have been able to put in my presentations. Thank you very much Intellisoft! – Samantha Lim
|Module 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint 2013
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
Module 3: Handling Text
|Module 4 : Creating PowerPoint Charts
Module 5: Inserting Graphical Objects
Module 7: Managing Presentations & Slide Shows