Course Duration for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Training : 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|6, 7, 8 Aug 2018|
|8, 9, 10 Oct 2018|
|3, 4, 5 Dec 2018|
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Target Audience: For beginner and professional who in need of Advanced PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce graphical charts and data analysis.
Prerequisites: Need to possess basic knowledge of Basic PowerPoint 2016
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and the Basic PowerPoint Training.
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
Benefits of PowerPoint Training:
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using using PowerPoint 2016
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
Course Outline for PowerPoint 2016 Certification Training
|Module 1: Presentation Planning
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
Module 3: Using Graphical Objects
Module 4: Charts and Diagrams
|Module 5: Learn Multimedia
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
Module 7: Managing Presentations
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
Very professional & knowledgeable trainer. I have learnt many new features which are quite related to my work. – Nur Syahidan Binti
Pace is good. Easy to follow training session. I found two topics very useful -Export Function & Customizing Presentation which i will use in my work. – Wong Yin
Very helpful & Patient instructor. Animation, Transition & Slide Master are the interesting topic for me. – Ow Siew Wai
Interaction between trainer & students is good. Trainer is able to clear the doubts very nicely. Mock test & practice exercises are very helpful & useful. – Patricia Low
I like the systematic step by step & detailed teaching approach of the instructor. He is able to answer the queries with relevant examples. – Tan Woon