Course Duration for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Training : 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|4, 5, 6 Jun 2018|
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Target Audience: For beginner and professional who in need of Advanced PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce graphical charts and data analysis.
Prerequisites: Need to possess basic knowledge of Basic PowerPoint 2016
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and the Basic PowerPoint Training.
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
Benefits of PowerPoint Training:
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using using PowerPoint 2016
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
Course Outline for PowerPoint 2016 Certification Training
|Module 1: Presentation Planning
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
Module 3: Using Graphical Objects
Module 4: Charts and Diagrams
|Module 5: Learn Multimedia
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
Module 7: Managing Presentations
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.