Course Duration for Advanced Access 2010 Training : 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
Course Duration for Microsoft Access 2010 Training : 3 days
Up to 95% WSQ Funding + Absentee Payroll is available for Singaporeans & PRs .
Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Certification: Upon completion, you will attain the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate in Mastering Access 2010.
Course Objectives: This training is a high-level certification program which will bring your Access 2010 skills to an Expert Level. Upon completion, you will master the more advanced functions of Access, and be able to produce more sophisticated reports, perform complex mathematical calculations, saving time & improving productivity.
Course Duration: 3 Full Days
Advanced Access 2010 Certification: Course Outline
|Module 1: Database Concepts
- Database Development and Use – Know that different types of database models exist like: hierarchical/relational/object-oriented, know the life cycle stages of a database: logical design/database creation/data entry/data maintenance/information retrieval, recognize common business applications of databases like: dynamic website, know the term SQL and understand its main use in querying database content
Module 2: Tables and Relationships
- Fields/Columns – Create/modify/delete a lookup in a field/column, create/modify/delete an input mask in a field/column, set data entry for a field/column: required/not required
- Relationships and Joins – Create/modify/delete a one to-one/one-to-many relationship between tables, create/modify a many-to-many relationship using a junction table, apply referential integrity between tables, apply automatic update of related fields, apply automatic deletion of related records, apply/modify an inner join/outer join, create/modify a subtract join, apply a self join
Module 3: Queries
- Query Types – Create/run a query to update data/append records/delete records in a table, create, run a query to save selected data as a new table, create/run a cross tab query, show duplicated records within a table, show unmatched records in related tables
- Refining a Query – Create/modify/run a one/two variable parameter query, use wildcards, show highest/lowest range of values, create and name a calculated field that performs arithmetic operations, group information in a query using functions: sum, count, average, max, min
Module 4: Forms
- Controls – Create/modify/delete bound controls, text/combo/list/check box and option groups, add/remove bound control properties, create/modify/delete unbound controls containing arithmetic/logical expressions, modify sequential tab order of controls, create/delete a linked sub form
Module 5: Reports
- Controls – Format arithmetic calculation controls with percentage/currency, apply running sum for a group, concatenate fields
- Presentation – Insert/delete a data field in group/page/headers/footers, sort/group records by fields, force page breaks for groups, create/delete a linked sub report
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
- Linking/Importing with Macro – Link external data to a spreadsheet/text/existing database, import spreadsheet/text/XML/existing database
- Automation Using Macro – Create/run a simple macro, assign a macro to a command button/object/control
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
on Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
Well planned lessons with adequate rest time. Pace is ok. Step by step approach. This training helps to understand more advanced features of Access. – Chan Wei
Customer service is good. Very cooperative staff & trainer. Friendly environment. Practical hands-on for better understanding of topic. – Lee Kee
Experienced & knowledgeable trainer. Organized course style. Greatest strength of this training is user friendly & applicable for real life situation. – Idy Chua
Small class, Sufficient practice exercises. I have learnt to manage the table relationships, queries & reports. . – Tee Way