|14, 21, 28 Aug 2021 (Classroom)|
|30, 31 Aug 2021, 1 Sep 2021 (Classroom)|
|11, 18, 25 Sep 2021 Classroom|
|27, 28, 29 Sep 2021 (Classroom)|
|16, 23, 30 Oct 2021 Classroom|
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Training Course Fees
The full course fees for this training is S$595, before any Government funding.
For Singaporean/PR above 21 years, Training Grants are available.
For Foreigners, no government grants are available.
WSQ funding from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is available to Singaporeans/PRs above 21.
(Both Individuals & Company Sponsored ).
Individual Singaporeans, 25 years & above can also use their SkillsFuture Credits for this training at Intellisoft.
up to 90% Grant$535.50 Funding by SSG
Singaporeans Above 40 Years
Individuals Can Use SkillsFuture
Grant Capped at $25/hour
up to 80% Grant$408 Funding by SSG
Below 40 Years
SG / PR / MNC Companies
SkillsFuture (Singaporeans only)
Grant Capped at $17/hour
- Understand the main concepts of using digital images; understand graphic format options and color concepts.
- Open an existing image; save an image in different formats; set image file options.
- Use built-in options in Adobe Photoshop, such as displaying toolbars, palettes, to enhance productivity.
- Capture and save an image; use various selection tools; manipulate images.
- Create and use layers; work with text; use effects and filters; use drawing and painting tools.
- Prepare images for printing or publishing.
- Certifies best practice in basic digital image editing with Adobe Photoshop software
- Provides a solid grounding in working with digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Image Editing Training with Photoshop.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite.
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training.
|Module 1: Imaging Concepts
||Module 4: Working with Images