The principles used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. Employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
This workshop will give participants an overview of the entire project management process & key project management tools to use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide immense benefits throughout your organization.
Funding For Project Management 101: Individual Singaporeans can use their Skills Future Credits. Companies can claim SDF Grant.
Assessment: There is NO assessment or test for this training. Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
Experienced project managers will also learn practical tips, tricks and techniques that can be applied immediately and have a huge impact on current projects.
Participants will learn to …
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk and communication plans
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project.
- Getting Started
- Key Concepts
- Project Drivers
- Project Initiation
- Managing Scope
- Planning a Project
- Planning (II)
- Planning Tools
- Executing the Project
- Maintaining and Controlling the Project
- Closing Out
- Wrapping Up
Weekday Classes are held in Singapore, from 9am to 5pm in each month.
Call Intellisoft at (65) 6296-2995 for more information.
If you have a group of 10 or more participants interested in this training, contact us for a Corporate Training.
We have conducted Project Management Corporate trainings in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Egypt, Vietnam, Indonesia to name a few countries.
Comments from Past Participants
To implement MS Project for project management in company– Mr Pang , MEA Technologies Pte Ltd
Learn better project managing – Ms Tan, MEA Technologies Pte Ltd
Expedite Planning Schedule – Mr Chua, Marc-Plan Pte Ltd.
Practical’s aspects wise very useful – Mr Anthony, Institute of Mental health