Course Duration for Microsoft Project 2010 Training : 2 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|16, 17 Apr 2018|
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Target Audience: Beginner and Professional are welcome to join the course. Those with project management background will have an advantage but not a must.
Prerequisites: Need to possess the knowledge of basic PC
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Microsoft Project 2013.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and basic knowledge of managing projects.
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand the key concepts relating to managing projects.
- Use Microsoft Project 2010 to create a new project and maintain an existing project.
- Create and schedule tasks; add project constraints and deadlines.
- Assign costs; create and assign resources to tasks.
- View the critical path, monitor progress, and reschedule work.
- Prepare and print outputs, including charts and reports.
Benefits of Project Training:
- Covers the key skills needed to use project planning applications.
- Certifies best practice in effective project planning with Microsoft Project 2010.
Improve productivity and efficiency of the Project Manager & Project Team with Quicker Decision Making with Useful, Meaningful Reports.
|Module 1: Project Management Tools
Module 2: Project Creation
Module 3: Tasks
|Module 4: Resources and Costs
Module 5: Project Monitoring
Module 6: Prepare Outputs
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.