Advanced PowerPoint 2019/ Office 365: Course Overview
Advanced PowerPoint 2019/365 Training will equip you with the skills to create Impressive Presentations for Corporate Boardroom.
The Benefit of Mastering Microsoft PowerPoint well is that you will be apply and demonstrate the hidden and useful tips & tricks within PowerPoint to
- Create and modify templates and master slides
- Enhance presentation with built-in advanced options such as image tools
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data, and much more…\9/
Once you complete the Advanced PowerPoint 2019/365 Presentation Training, you will be able to:
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
Benefits of PowerPoint Training:
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using PowerPoint 2019/365
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
Advanced PowerPoint 2019/365 Certification
Module 1: Presentation Planning
- Audience and Environment
- Understand how audience demography and knowledge of subject impacts on planning of a presentation
- Understand venue considerations like: lighting, available presentation equipment, room size and layout
- Design, Content and Layout
understand timing considerations like: adapt content to time available, allow appropriate time interval for each slide,
- Understand that presentation dialogue is supported by graphical objects and text,
- Understand the importance of using a consistent design scheme and adequate color contrast
- Be aware of accessibility design considerations like: font size, alternative text, colors, limiting animations and transitions
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
- Slide Masters: insert a new slide/title master, edit slide master layouts like: font, bulleted list format,
- Apply a custom slide master to specified slides
- Templates: create/modify a new template, add a theme
Module 3: Using Graphical Objects
- Formatting Drawn Objects: – Formatting Drawn Objects – apply background fill, transparency, 3-D effects, pick up a style from a drawn object and apply it to another drawn object, change the default formatting for new drawn objects
- Formatting Pictures, Images – adjust brightness and contrast, display in greyscale/black/white/washout format, Change/restore original colors
- Handling Graphical Objects – display, hide ruler, grid and guides, move guides, turn on/off snap objects to grid, crop, re-scale.
Module 4: Charts and Diagrams
- Using Charts- Format chart title/legend/data labels/axes labels, change the chart type for a defined
- Data series – change the gap/overlap between columns/bars, format columns/bars/plot area/chart area to display an image, change scale of value axis
- Using Diagrams – Create using built- in options a diagram like: flowchart/cycle/pyramid, add/move/delete shapes in a diagram, add/change/delete connectors in a flowchart
Module 5: Learn Multimedia
- Movies, Sound: Insert movies/sounds to play automatically/on mouse click
- Animation – change custom animation effects/ settings/sequence, apply colour dim effects to bulleted points after animation, animate chart elements
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
- Linking, Embedding: Insert/edit/remove a hyperlink, insert an action button, link data into a slide and display as an object/icon, update/break a link, insert an image from a file with a link to the file,
- Embed data into a slide and display as an object, edit/delete embedded data
- Importing, Exporting – merge slide(s)/a complete presentation/a word-processed outline into an existing presentation, save a specified slide as a file format
Module 7: Managing Presentations
- Custom Shows -Create/show/copy/edit/delete a custom slide show
- Slide Show Settings – Apply/remove timings from slide transitions, apply settings to a slide show
- Slide Show Control – Add/erase pen comments during a slide show
Course Duration: 3 Days full days (Weekdays or Weekends)
Course Timings: 8.45 am – 5.45 pm
Target Audience: For beginner and professional who in need of Advanced PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce graphical charts and data analysis.
Prerequisites: Need to possess the basic knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course.This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/365.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and the Basic PowerPoint Training
What Our Happy Participants Say
Training Course Fees
The full course fees for this training is S$695, before any Government funding.
For Singaporean/PR above 21 years, Training Grants are available.
For Foreigners, no government grants are available.
WSQ funding from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is available to Singaporeans/PRs above 21.
(Both Individuals & Company Sponsored ).
Individual Singaporeans, 25 years & above can also use their SkillsFuture Credits for this training at Intellisoft.
up to 90% Grant$600 Funding by SSG
Singaporeans Above 40 Years
Individuals Can Use SkillsFuture
Grant Capped at $25/hour
up to 80% Grant$408 Funding by SSG
Below 40 Years
SG / PR / MNC Companies
SkillsFuture (Singaporeans only)
Grant Capped at $17/hour