Course Duration for Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training: 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|23, 24, 25 Apr 2018|
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates) – Singaporeans or PRs. PIC Grants are also available.
For Individual Singaporeans & PRs, you can qualify for WSQ Funding too.
Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details on Funding Requirements, Eligibility Criteria for Government Funding, Grant Application Procedures.
Course Duration: 3 Full Days
Target Audience: For beginner and professional who in need of Advanced PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce fantastic presentations to wow clients, management and make an impact in the audience.
Prerequisites: Need to possess foundational knowledge of Basic PowerPoint 2013. If you don’t have the basics yet, you can attend our 2 day Basic PowerPoint Training first.
Learners’ Profile for Advanced PowerPoint Course:
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the ICDL Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
- We look for participants with atleast Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and the Basic PowerPoint Training.
Certification: Successful participants will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the Advanced PowerPoint Training course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore.
This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take & clear the 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the Advanced PowerPoint Presentation course.
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools within Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show within PowerPoint.
Benefits of PowerPoint Training:
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using using PowerPoint 2013
- Proven mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity and efficiency in producing awe inspiring presentations in a short time.
Course Outline for PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training
|Module 1: Presentation Planning
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
Module 3: Using Graphical Objects
Module 4: Charts and Diagrams
|Module 5: Learn Multimedia
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
Module 7: Managing Presentations
How to Register for ICDL Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Workshop:
Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat for Advanced PowerPoint Training shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our PowerPoint Training Participants says:
More real life examples were shared by the trainer, those are quite relevant to match with my job. It gives a much better idea on how to create much better presentations using the advanced features within Microsoft PowerPoint. – Raymond, SIM University
Such a useful concepts were taught in this training which increase my speed & productivity in my presentations. The quality of my presentation will definitely improve from the tips and tricks shared by the trainer. – Joseph Tan
Charts are the trickier part in PowerPoint Presentation, but the trainer made it very easy to understand the concepts within short period of training. Now my Presentations have that X Factor to make a huge impact on the audience – Steven, Republic Polytechnic
The trainer is very friendly and helpful to assist the students throughout the training. This is really what I needed, and thanks to Intellisoft for arranging an experienced PowerPoint Trainer who knows how to present professionally – Jimmy