Course Duration: 2 Full Days – on Introduction to the SQL Relational Database
Learn how SQL, a powerful relational database management system can make your life easier and fun! This class covers all the basics and will get you on your way to database mastery, with a solid foundation in SQL.
Manage and maintain large amounts of data using the SQL database. This instructor led, hands-on class on SQL covers the fundamentals of SQL and relational databases using SQL.
If your are looking for mastery over SQL Scripting in any one of the following languages, you are in the right place.
- ORACLE SQL
- MS SQL Server
- Access SQL
Funding For Introduction to SQL : Individual Singaporeans can use their Skills Future Credits. Companies can claim SDF Grant.
Assessment: There is NO assessment or test for this training. Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
|21, 22 Feb 2019|
|4, 5 Apr 2019|
|3, 4 Jun 2019|
Upon completion of the Introduction to SQL course, you will be able to:
SQL, command-line and graphical clients/tools.
- Understand the features and benefits of SQL
- Understand the basics of Relational Database Management Systems
- Understand the SQL and SQL languages
- Understand Data/Column types with regard to efficient database design
- Be able to view a database design structure/content
- Create a database design using an efficient structure
- Be able to extract basic database information using the SELECT command
- Be able to troubleshoot syntax and understand typical warnings and errors
- Be able to modify or delete a database
- Be able to modify or delete table row data
- Grouping query data with Aggregation
- Connect data from multiple table rows using JOIN
- Perform nested sub-queries
- Use of Simple Functions (String, Date, Numerical)
- Understand the primary methods for exporting and importing data
- Describe SQL connectors, their major features and differences.
- Understand SQL storage engines, transactions and features of the common engines
How to Register
Call (65) 6296-2995 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, or to register for the upcoming SQL Training class.
We also offer Customized Corporate Training for SQL Database. If you have a group of 10 or more participants, we can conduct this training at your office too. Contact us for details.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
Great logic structure, moved at a good pace. Trainer is very engaging and clear when explaining. It will help me to move into a field where data analysts skills are highly valued. – Jacobs Engineering
Step by step approach to learn coding. Trainer is very nice, knowledgeable, helpful and organized. Pace is OK and session is structured. This training will help participants to solidify their foundation before going into more complex stages. – Marina Bay Sands
Good pace, clear explanations of topics. This training will be very useful to work on basic sql queries at my workplace. – Dover Court International
The trainer very pleasant & knowledgeable man. This training will pave for us to continue with our advanced SSRS training. – Liberty Insurance