With the rapid rise of consumers using the Internet for work, communication, shopping and recreation, every organization needs to have ac active online presence, and be very effective in leveraging digital marketing opportunities.
This means keeping up-to-date with online tools and knowing how to use them to achieve overall business and marketing goals. Our Digital Marketing course will guide you through the key skills you need to achieve your digital marketing goals.
This practical training sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including the creation of a web site, optimizing content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing across a range of services, as well as monitor and improve online campaigns using analytics.
Digital Marketing Training in Singapore
Course Duration: 2 Full Days
Call +65 6296-4663 for Details.
After Completing the Digital Marketing Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- Define the main elements of Digital Marketing.
- Understand the Advantages & Limitations of Digital Marketing.
- Recognize the need for a consistent online presence in line with Corporate Identify & Design.
- Understand the term Content Management System (CMS).
- Recognize various methods for Promoting a Website.
- Understand the terms Page Title, URL, Description Tag, Meta Tag & their importance for SEO.
- Create a Social Media Business Profile.
- Understand some common Social Media Actions.
- Use a URL shortener to track links.
- Outline good practice in managing Social Media Comments & Complaints.
- Understand different types of Online Advertisement.
- Schedule an email in E-mail Marketing Application.
- Understand how Mobile Applications can be used for Marketing.
- Setup & Export an Analytics Report.
- Schedule an Analytics Report e-mail for an E-mail Marketing Campaign.
- Understand Split Testing and its importance in measuring the success of Online Advertising
Digital marketing: Course Outline
Lesson 1: Key Concepts
Lesson 2: Planning
Lesson 3: Web Presence Options
Lesson 4: Website Considerations
Lesson 5: Search Engine Optimisation
Lesson 6: Social Media marketing Considerations
Lesson 7: Social Media Accounts
Lesson 8: Using Social Media
Lesson 9: Social Media Management Services
Lesson 10: Social Media marketing & Promotion
Lesson 11: Social Media Engagement, Lead Generation & Sales
Lesson 12: Online Advertising
Lesson 13: E-Mail Marketing
Lesson 14: Mobile Marketing
Lesson 15: Web Analytics
Lesson 16: Social Media Insights
Lesson 17: E-Mail Marketing Analytics
Lesson 18: Online Advertising Analytics
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Benefits of Learning Online Marketing
There are several benefits of learning online marketing. Some of the key benefits are:
- You can build, manage, measure and track the ROI of your marketing dollars.
- You do not need to hire expensive programmers or Advertising agencies, who take a big percentage of your marketing budget monthly, and leave your ad campaigns mostly on auto-pilot. with this added knowledge you can do most of the work in-house. Even if you decide to engage with an Advertising agency to manage your ad campaigns, you will be in a better place to ask questions, check reports and make sure that the marketing dollars are being spent in the right and most effective way.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important in getting your page and website rank higher in search engines like Google. Once you learn the art of doing SEO on your website, and begin to apply the principles in your website pages, you will see your site rankings improve and you will start to get more and more traffic from search engines, without paying for costly advertising. You will be able to attract organic traffic from search engines easily.
- Learn Online Marketing is an asset and a value add on your resume and portfolio. Today, there is an increased demand for people who understand SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and can use it effectively to improve their own site and their company’s revenue. Once you learn this skill, you can command a higher salary for the additional skills you bring to the company.
Why Wait? Get Started Today. Enroll in the Digital Marketing Workshop at Intellisoft, and take your business and career to new heights!