Course Duration: 2 Full Days Training on Analyzing Data Using Microsoft Excel 2010 or Excel 2013.
This training is eligible for SkillsFuture & UTAP Fundings!
In this Data Interpretation Training, We Teach You The SECRETS of Analyzing & Interpreting Data for decision making, analyzing performance & continuous improvement of processes.
A number of statistical Data Analysis Techniques for Predictive Analytic are demonstrated with Examples & Exercises for participants to try it out themselves and Learn By Doing.
Classroom based demonstration with hands-on Exercises using Microsoft Excel, used as a Data Analysis Tool.
Funding For Data Interpretation and Analysis : Individual Singaporeans can use their Skills Future Credits & utilize UTAP Funding. Companies can claim SDF Grant.
Assessment: There is NO assessment or test for this training. Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
Extremely Practical, Hands-on Training with our Excel Guru Master Trainer Mr. Vinai Prakash, PMP, MBA, Six Sigma, GAP, ITIL Certified ACTA Trainer. Mr. Vinai has over 28+ years of experience in Data Warehousing, Data Quality, Data Mining, and Advanced Data Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- The objectives are to equip the participants with a sound grounding of Using Microsoft Excel for day to day analysis of data.
- Many advanced concepts and features of Microsoft Excel are highlighted to the students.
- Learn the best practices in data collection, analysis and decision making.
- The key feature is the number of exercises and real life examples used in the 2 day Data Analytics workshop.
- Be able to analyze any given data set, and summarize it to highlight the key points and make it presentable for clients or management.
|18, 19 Dec 2023|
- Quality & Decision Support Systems
- Understanding Data & Forcasting Statistically
- Tables & Charts in Data Analysis
- Descriptive Summary Measures
- Single & Multiple Regression
- Applications of Advanced Data Analysis With Excel
- Continuous Improvement
How to Register
Call (65) 6250-3575 or (65) 9066-9991 to enquire about the Data Interpretation & Analysis training course, or email to email@example.com
SDF Funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call 6250-3575 for Details.
Course Dates: In-house customized Corporate Training for Data Interpretation and Data Analytics using Microsoft Excel is available for a group of 8 or more participants.
We have conducted this Data Interpretation & Analysis training in Singapore, Malaysia, Zimbabwe, India, Egypt, Indonesia to name a few countries.
Contact us if you have a team of 8 or more data analysts interested in LEARNING THE SECRETS OF DATA INTERPRETATION & DATA ANALYSIS, and BECOME EXPERT DATA ANALYSTS.
Wouldn’t You Want To Be an Expert Data Analyst? Register Today for this 2 day training.
Call 6250-3575 to reserve your seat now.
Do You Have Any Questions
on Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
This training will help me in creating management reports for presentation of financial data / KPIs to the management. – Keppel FELS
I liked the simple methods to create amazing dashboards. It will help me better interpret and present the data. – Certis Cisco
Presentation was clear and lots of examples given. It will help me to better apply Excel as a presentation and analytical tool. – NSS Engineering
The greatest strength of this workshop is the Trainer – very knowledgeable and humorous. Excel Guru! – SunEdison