Course Duration for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Training : 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
|Training Schedule for Upcoming Workshop in Singapore|
|28, 29, 30 Jan 2019|
|13, 14, 15 Mar 2019|
|22, 23, 24 May 2019|
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6296-4663 for Details.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Target Audience: For beginner and professional who in need of Advanced PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce graphical charts and data analysis.
Prerequisites: Need to possess basic knowledge of Basic PowerPoint 2010
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and the Basic PowerPoint Training.
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
Benefits of PowerPoint Training:
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using using PowerPoint 2010
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
Course Outline for PowerPoint 2010 Certification Training
|Module 1: Presentation Planning
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
Module 3: Graphical Objects
Module 4: Charts and Diagrams
|Module 5: Multimedia
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
Module 7: Managing Presentations
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you
to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
Concise, practical & easy to follow training program. Very good study material provided.
– Dimerco Express
Trainer is very good & patient for students who are not fast to catch up with the lesson.
– Surbana Jurong Consultants
Class size is small. Trainer gives lots of attention to every participant. – Nissin Kogyo Asia
Pro-active, interactive & interesting sessions. Content is good. Pace is well versed. I like the hands-on training approach. – Building & Construction Authority
I like the detailed course material during session. Now I am able to complete my presentations in a short period of time & make it more attractive. – DRX Clinic