Course Duration for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Training : 3 full days (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
Singaporeans above 25 years can use their SkillsFuture Credits for this training course. Contact us for more information on how to apply for this SkillsFuture Grant.
WSQ funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call (65) 6252-5033 for Details.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Target Audience: For beginner and professional who in need of Advanced PowerPoint knowledge in order to produce graphical charts and data analysis.
Prerequisites: Need to possess basic knowledge of Basic PowerPoint 2010
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a per-requisite
- Participants should have completed the Basic PC Skills training, and the Basic PowerPoint Training.
Certification: Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognized ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore. This is a joint certification between WDA and ICDL Singapore. Student must take a 60 minutes online assessment at the end of the course.
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
Benefits of PowerPoint Training:
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using using PowerPoint 2010
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
Course Outline for PowerPoint 2010 Certification Training
|Module 1: Presentation Planning
Module 2: Slide Masters and Templates
Module 3: Graphical Objects
Module 4: Charts and Diagrams
|Module 5: Multimedia
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
Module 7: Managing Presentations
How to Register: Simply fill this Online Registration Form. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you
to confirm your seat shortly. You can call at at +65 6252-5033 if you have any questions.
Do You Have Any Questions
on Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Our Participants says:
Concise, practical & easy to follow training program. Very good study material provided.
– Dimerco Express
Trainer is very good & patient for students who are not fast to catch up with the lesson.
– Surbana Jurong Consultants
Class size is small. Trainer gives lots of attention to every participant. – Nissin Kogyo Asia
Pro-active, interactive & interesting sessions. Content is good. Pace is well versed. I like the hands-on training approach. – Building & Construction Authority
I like the detailed course material during session. Now I am able to complete my presentations in a short period of time & make it more attractive. – DRX Clinic