Learn Facebook Marketing to grow your business. Digital Marketing is a key strategy to build better relationships with clients and prospects. Keep them notified about your latest products, services, offers and promotions. Stay in touch & reach millions of people online.
Two Days, Practical, Hands-On Workshop in Singapore! Get Certified in Digital Marketing With WSQ Funding in Singapore.
Today, businesses of all sizes and industries are cashing in on the Facebook trend — successfully marketing their products and services, building brand awareness, and connecting one-on-one with customers, all using Facebook.
here’s more to Facebook marketing than just setting up a page for your business… Have you figured out these questions?
- How can you make sure your Facebook marketing campaign is on target from the start?
- How do you determine who your Facebook audience is, as well as what they want, need, and expect from your Facebook presence?
- How do you grow your audience, and connect successfully with interested prospects?
- What online tools, applications, and plug-ins should you use?
We’ll help you create a successful Facebook marketing presence in just one information-packed day of training!
In one exciting, fast-paced, and power packed day, you’ll learn the benefits of setting up a Facebook page for your business.
You’ll be introduced to Facebook’s many tools, features, and applications that help you build a constant stream of relevant, updated content.
You’ll discover the best ways to interact with customers and visitors through Facebook, and get started building a personal and professional “friend” network to get your business as much positive online exposure as possible.
You’ll also find out how to generate buzz and consumer interest through Facebook promotions, events, contests, and polls.
The statistics for Facebook are staggering. According to Facebook’s pressroom:
- There are more than 500 million active users
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- The average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups, and events
- More than 30 billion pieces of content (Web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) are shared each month
- Every month, more than 250 million people engage with Facebook on external websites
- More than 2.5 million websites have integrated with Facebook
Using Facebook as part of your overall marketing strategy makes smart business sense: it’s cost-effective, responsive, measurable, and puts you in direct contact with targeted consumers and prospects.
Thousands of businesses use Facebook to drive traffic to their websites, generate interest in products and services, and connect online with their customers.
Join the Facebook business community and take full advantage of this exciting resource!
Dates for Facebook Marketing Course in Singapore.
|6, 7 Feb 2023 (Classroom)|
|9, 10 Mar 2023 (Classroom)|
|10, 11 Apr 2023 (Classroom)|
|29 Apr 2023, 6 May 2023 (classroom)|
|11, 12 May 2023 (Classroom)|
Facebook Marketing for Business — Workshop Overview
An Introduction to Social Media and Facebook Marketing
- The Social Media phenomenon: what it is, how it started, and where it’s going
- Web 2.0: how modern consumers relate to online media
- Facebook demographics: who’s on Facebook?
- Your Facebook audience — user trends, habits, and more
- The Facebook Marketing concept: what it is, how it works, what you need to know about:
- Advertising on Facebook
- Apps and Social Plugins
- Facebook Questions
- The Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook’s Traffic Analysis tools
Creating a Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Research your current online status:
- What are people currently posting about your business online?
- What do they want to do when they visit your site … but can’t?
- Who is your target market and where are they located within the Facebook community?
- What do visitors want to do on your site … but can’t?
- Define your goals:
- Are you searching for new markets and methods to reach them?
- Do you want to strengthen your organization’s brand image?
- Do you specific products and services you wish to market a group of specific consumers?
- Are you hoping to drive more consumer traffic to your business website?
- Could a stronger Web presence earn greater recognition for your organization?
- Execute your plan:
- Identify the Facebook venues and personnel required to implement your plan
- Start small, “go live,” and build upon your successes
- Harness great ideas for engaging your audience and reaching out to new prospects
- Use Facebook’s Analysis tools to accurately measure and evaluate your plan’s effectiveness
Building Your Facebook Presence
- Sharing content via Facebook: creating buzz, driving traffic, “going viral,” generating revenue, increasing SEO
- How to use news feeds to build exposure and drive traffic to your site
- How to host Facebook events and invite people to attend
- Ways to make sure your content is engaging enough to elicit responses from fans
- Why sharing information, insights, and helpful tips through Facebook is critical to your success
- How to integrate other social media platforms (Twitter®, YouTube®, Blogs, LinkedIn®, etc.) with your Facebook campaign
Legal Implications You Must Be Aware Of
- Define your internal policy for content, and develop procedures for who, when, and what is posted publicly.
- Learn which types of content can put you at legal risk for liability.
- Prepare a damage control contingency plan
How to Register
Register for the 2 Days DIY Facebook Marketing for Business Workshop Today! Simply fill the form on the right, and book your seat today. Or send an online enquiry for any questions. You can call us at (65) 6296-4663, or email to email@example.com for any questions, or to register for the upcoming class.
Our Participants says:
Very informative & practical sessions. Instructor is patient and willing to share the information. Training is very good, as I am a beginner in using FB. – Mr. Adil
Great Faculty & Facilities. I like the way the classes were conducted. – SAP Asia
Very nice trainer with relevant interesting examples yet fun. – Shimadzu
. Excellent sessions. Many tips & techniques shared by trainer. A very knowledgeable, open and approachable person. – Boston Business School