Learn to Use FaceBook, Google Analytics, SEO & Email Marketing To Grow Your Business
With Up To 90% WSQ Funding*
With the rapid rise of consumers using the Internet for work, communication, shopping and recreation, every organization needs to have ac active online presence, and be very effective in leveraging digital marketing. This means keeping up-to-date with online tools and knowing how to use them to achieve overall business and marketing goals. Our Digital Marketing course will guide you through the key skills you need to achieve your digital marketing goals. This practical training sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including the creation of a web site using WordPress, optimizing content for search engines (SEO), using social media platforms like Facebook, carrying out online marketing across a range of services, as well as monitor and improve online campaigns using Google Analytics & Google Adwords
Digital Marketing Training in Singapore With ICDL CertificationCourse Duration: 2 Full Days Call +65 6296-4663 for Details about Course Schedule, Fees, Government Grants & Funding Available & Registration.
Training Course Fees
The full course fees for this training is S$480, before any Government funding.
For Singaporean/PR above 21 years, Training Grants are available.
For Foreigners, no government grants are available.
WSQ funding from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is available to Singaporeans/PRs above 21.
(Both Individuals & Company Sponsored ).
Individual Singaporeans, 25 years & above can also use their SkillsFuture Credits for this training at Intellisoft.
up to 90% Grant$418.75 Funding by SSG
Singaporeans Above 40 Years
Individuals Can Use SkillsFuture
Grant Capped at $25/hour
up to 80% Grant$284.75 Funding by SSG
Below 40 Years
SG / PR / MNC Companies
SkillsFuture (Singaporeans only)
Grant Capped at $17/hour
Course Objectives:After Completing the Digital Marketing Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- Define the main elements of Digital Marketing.
- Understand the Advantages & Limitations of Digital Marketing.
- Recognize the need for a consistent online presence in line with Corporate Identify & Design.
- Understand the term Content Management System (CMS).
- How To Use WordPress as an Effective WebSite CMS.
- Recognize various methods for Promoting a Website.
- Understand the terms Page Title, URL, Description Tag, Meta Tag & their importance for SEO.
- Create a Social Media Business Profile using FaceBook
- Understand some common Social Media Actions.
- Use a URL shortener to track links.
- Outline good practice in managing Social Media Comments & Complaints.
- Understand different types of Online Advertisement.
- Schedule an email in E-mail Marketing Applications Using MailChimp or SendinBlue or CampaignMonitor
- Understand how Mobile Applications can be used for Marketing.
- Setup & Export an Analytics Report Using Google Analytics
- Schedule an Analytics Report e-mail for an E-mail Marketing Campaign.
- Understand Split Testing For Success in Online Advertising Using Google Adwords
Digital Marketing Certification: Course Outline
Lesson 1: Key Concepts
||Lesson 12: Online Advertising
Lesson 15: Web Analytics
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Benefits of Learning Online Digital Marketing TechniquesThere are several benefits of learning Digital Marketing. Some of the key benefits are:
- You can build, manage, measure and track the ROI of your marketing dollars.
- You do not need to hire expensive programmers or Advertising agencies, who take a big percentage of your marketing budget monthly, and leave your ad campaigns mostly on auto-pilot. with this added knowledge you can do most of the work in-house. Even if you decide to engage with an Advertising agency to manage your ad campaigns, you will be in a better place to ask questions, check reports and make sure that the marketing dollars are being spent in the right and most effective way.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important in getting your page and website rank higher in search engines like Google. Once you learn the art of doing SEO on your website, and begin to apply the principles in your website pages, you will see your site rankings improve and you will start to get more and more traffic from search engines, without paying for costly advertising. You will be able to attract organic traffic from search engines easily.
- Learning Online Marketing is an asset and a value add on your resume and portfolio. Today, there is an increased demand for people who understand SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and can use it effectively to improve their own site and their company’s revenue. Once you learn this skill, you can command a higher salary for the additional skills you bring to the company.