Course Duration for Online Essentials Training : 2 days
|Jan 11 – 12, 2018||Register Online|
Online Essentials Course Overview:
You will be able to learn, and operate a computer, printer and associated devices with ease. You will learn many things about a computer, that will make life much easier, improve productivity, and make you more efficient. You will learn to:
- Understand web browsing and online security concepts
- Use the web browser and manage browser settings, bookmarks, and web outputs
- Search effectively for online information and critically evaluate web content
- Understand key copyright and data protection issues
- Understand concepts of online communities, communications and e-mail
- Send, receive e-mails and manage e-mail settings
- Organise and search e-mails and use calendars
What are the benefits of this Online Essentials training?
- Covers the key skills needed to understand the main concepts relating to web browsing and online security
- Certifies best practice in effective computer use
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content
Course Contents of Online Essentials Training:
|CATEGORY||SKILL SET Learned
|Web Browsing Concepts||
Do You Have Any Questions
On Course Fee, WSQ Grant or Funding?
Ask Us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
- Any learner with a basic proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding English can pick up the Online Essentials Skills.
- We look for participants with Secondary education as a pre-requisite.
- Participants should have a general idea and basic familiarity of Computers.
How to Register: Simply come down to the Intellisoft Training Office at Golden Mile Complex. You can fill this Online Registration Form also. The Intellisoft Training Officer will get in touch with you to confirm your seat shortly. You can call us at +65 6296-4663 if you have any questions.